Stress is the adverse reaction people have to excessive pressure, or other types of demands placed on them. It can be caused due to issues at work, concern about something outside work, or both. This programme will help participants cope more effectively with stress and to remediate a number of specific problems associated with stressful situations
Who Should Attend?
This programme is for all personnel – who believes that stress could be an imminent problem in their work situation for themselves, or their staff.
- To gain an understanding of how to monitor stress and manage it more effectively
- To identify personal and work-related stressors and their symptoms, so that personal action plans can be developed
- To explore and create effective stress management techniques that will help you regain control over your personal, family, and work life
- Identifying Stress
- How body responds to Stress
- Stress Coping Model
- Sources of Work Stressor
- The Stress Response
- Stress Management Techniques