This programme is a hands-on, interactive session that focuses on building customer trust and loyalty, team selling, presentation skills and optional video feedback. It offers a review of techniques and skills essential to the professional business-to-business salesperson.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is designed for B2B sales persons, who might have had no formal training, or who has just been appointed to a sales position, or anyone thinking of sales as a career.
- To be able to build a successful customer
- To sell long-term relationships rather
- To utilize questioning skills to listen to clients and identify their needs
- To identify and understand different buyer types and behaviors
- An introduction to Sale
- Link between customer service & customer loyalty
- The Role of professional Salesperson
- The four P’s of Marketing
- Sales Success
- The Seven Steps of Sale
- Four Key Areas of Knowledge needed
- How to Sell Professionally