The Presentation Skills workshop will give participants the skills that will make speaking in public less terrifying and more enjoyable. This workshop includes topics that participants can look forward to; including: creating a compelling program, using various types of visual aids, and engaging the audience.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is for all personnel – who, as part of their job, need to deliver impactful and dynamic presentations.
- To develop the skills and knowledge required to make a presentation to get the message across
- To identify the skills and characteristics of an effective presenter
- To learn how to encourage audience participation, deal with questions and cope with challenging groups, or audiences
- Strategies of Effective Communication in Presentation
- Ingredients of a Good Presentation
- Developing Aims & Objectives
- Non-verbal Communication Skills
- The ‘Beginning’ and ‘Ending’ of Presentations
- Strategies to organize your presentation