Planning & Organizations Skills
In the rapidly changing business environments we work in, thorough planning and preparation are critical to business success. In this training program, participants will learn how to streamline daily tasks, organize personal space, effectively use calendars, get out of voicemail purgatory, and more.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is a 'must' for all managers, supervisors, team leaders, and support staff. No matter what your department or job function, being well organized pays off - for both the employer and the employee!
- To understand the principles and importance of correct planning
- To learn the importance of setting and prioritizing goals and objectives
- To organize and adapt plans for successful implementation
- To understand and use planning tools e.g. Gantt Charts, etc.,
- To learn personal organizing strategies to help with work-life balance
- To learn how to organize your office, computer, and paperwork
- To practice the skills of planning and organizing in a controlled environment
- Defining Planning & Organizing
- The Key Elements Of Planning Cycle
- Setting Goals & Objectives
- SMART(ER) Objectives
- The Key Elements Of Organizing
- Prioritizing Workload For Effectiveness & Efficiency
- Improving Personal Organization
- Handling Delegation
- Tips For Work-Life Balance