Creative thinking is not something you are born with; it is a skill that can be improved with practice. This programme will help individuals develop their creativity and the creativity of others to enhance productivity at work. You will learn and apply simple creative thinking tools and techniques to generate creative ideas.
Who Should Attend?
Supervisors, managers and anyone who would benefit the organization through innovative and creative thinking.
- To manage the process of thinking in increase efficiency
- To think in parallel with one another, which encourages the contributions of each individual
- To organize and lead effective meetings, helping to "out-think" the competition
- To dramatically increase your number of new ideas
- To anticipate changes, helping you prepare for the future
- To rigorously evaluate ideas, eliminating costly mistakes
- Execute work plans on time and within budget, saving you and your clients time and money
- Introduction to Creativity and Innovation
- Factors and Styles of Creativity
- Structured Framework for Creativity
- Ideas Generation Problem Exploration Techniques
- Option Selection Techniques
- Concept Development Techniques
- Solution Development and Implementation Techniques
- Organizational Factors for Creativity
- Personal Action Planning for Creativity