Client Relationship Management
This Programme challenges delegates to address these issues in a practical way that clarifies the relationship between customer care and overall business strategy with an aim to achieving sustainable competitive advantage through customer relations management
Who Should Attend?
This programme has been designed for those who want to learn how effective teams operate and how they as team members can contribute to the growth and development of high performing teams.
- To develop better communication channels
- To learn, using practical experience, how to implement CRM effectively within your organization.
- To understand how to best manage and serve customers
- To identify the steps for creating loyal customers
- To understand customer service excellence and how to win and keep customers
- Benefits of creating customer loyalty
- CRM Concepts
- Developing a market intelligence and pro-active enterprise
- Developing a Customer Strategy
- Motivating People to Care for Customers
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Handling difficult customer situations in a positive manner
- Incorporating CRM into your organization