This programme is designed for managers and staff, from a broad spectrum of industries, involved in different types of project work. It teaches the fundamentals of managing any kind of project.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is designed for managers and staff that are required to manage, and/or contribute to, projects of any size and duration.
- To identify the key activities that must be managed to ensure project success.
- To identity the importance of key people
- To clearly identity the project cost
- To learn and develop the skills to create a complete project planning document
- To learn and develop skills associated with effective quality management
- To identity the progress of the project and calculate earned value of each task
- What is project management?
- Project success factors
- The Project Charter
- Setting Objective
- Assessing Constraints
- Project Time Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Control Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Close-Down