Problem Solving & Decision Making
Organizations face significant demands to develop leaders at all levels who can effectively resolve issues. This programme equips the leaders of tomorrow with the necessary clear thinking skills that become the foundation of effective leadership and issue-resolution management.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is designed for senior managers, managers and other personnel who are currently involved in problem solving, and making and implementing key decisions.
- To Make better decisions through criticalthinking and creative problem solving
- To adapt to different thinking styles in group and team environments
- To recognize and remove barriers to individual and group creativity to foster an innovative work environment
- To systematically analyze a target problem
- Transform your creativity into practical business solutions
- Concept of effective problem solving & decision making
- The characteristics of problems
- Problem identification
- Problem cause analysis
- Identifying alternative solutions
- Developing appropriate decisions thinking and creative problem solving ?Action planning & implementation