Coaching & Mentoring Skills
The role of a leader in supporting and enabling team members to improve performance is critical to organizational success. Coaching and mentoring are proven methods for improving individual and team performance. This programme focuses on the essential skills and behaviors consistent with effective coaching and mentoring.
Who Should Attend?
This programme has been designed for anyone who has a responsibility for other people’s performanceand has a requirement to develop the skills,behaviours required of a coach and mentor
- To apply a range of coaching methods to a diverse set of learning requirement
- To develop enhance listening, questioning and clarifying techniques
- To understand and consider the role of coaching and mentoring in the workplace
- To apply a solution focus approach to support problem solving and effective decision making
- The role of the leader as a coach and mentor
- Creating the coaching spectrum and choosing the most effective strategy
- Practicing the skills of coaching
- Using the skills of listening,questioning and clarifying
- Applying methods to measure success and evaluate performance
- The role of the leader as a coaching/mentoring supervisor