All organizations, teams and individuals face the challenge of ongoing change. Change can either be a path to efficiency, team synergy and success; or can reduce morale and create chaos within an organization. This course covers all the fundamentals required to managethe process of change, so that it is as smooth and effective as possible.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is designed for senior managers, managers and other personnel who are currently responsible for managing change within their organization.
- To provide participants with the knowledge and confidence to manage change within their organizations
- To understand the pressures and opportunities of change and how people react differently to it
- To manage and overcome resistance to change
- Understanding Change
- Managing During Change
- The Psychological Stages of Change
- Developing Anticipatory Change
- Potential Problems
- Action Plans
- Overcoming Resistance to Change
- The Process of Successful Change