Good Business Writing is a demand of the modern world as better communication attracts better business. This programme will give clear guidelines and practice to participants in how to write better internal and external correspondences.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is for all personnel who need to express their ideas in a clear, effective and professional way.
- To learn standard structure of day-to-day correspondence
- Correct use of Punctuations & Abbreviations
- To write effectively and professionally
- To learn and practice using a framework for business communication
- To know difference between formal and informal language
- To understand how to create the right impression when writing
- To practice proofreading techniques
- Principles of Business Writing
- Stages of Writing – Plan, Draft, Write& Edit
- Framework of Business Communication
- Writing External Business
- Proofreading Practice & Spelling Tips